Monday, September 30, 2013

CJ and Rex Introduce the New Vet

Happy Fall everyone! CJ here, we hope your fall is off to a great start. Rex and I are super excited to announce that there’s a new vet in the office, Dr. Heather Bunting! “Wait, there’s a new vet? Who? I haven’t met her!” Yes you have, Rex! (CJ shakes his head). We met her yesterday, while you were playing with your new bone. “Oh yeah, I was kind of distracted, woof woof!” Rex, sometimes I don’t know about you, the only things you think about are food and toys! “Yup, woof woof, that’s true.”

Well, let me refresh your memory. Dr. Bunting decided she wanted to be a vet when she was only five years old! She LOVES animals and it really shows. She gave me a great little back rub yesterday. She grew up around here, but went to school far away, in a place called California. That’s where she learned how to take care of us. She came back to Texas to be close to her family, she is just so darn nice! I think my favorite thing about her is that she is really keen on making sure animals and their humans get along well. Which means she will make sure we, and all of our friends, are in the right hands. A major plus, she has a few pets that live with her! So we have new friends to add to the gang. Dr. Bunting is going to fit in just great!

“Dr. Bunting sounds great, I can’t wait to meet her, again woof woof! Think she will give me a treat?” Oh Rex, what are we going to do with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment